Sunday, August 31, 2008

One more post before i go into nerd mode.

Assignments are piling up and i havent reactivated my nerd mode. =s

have a lot of fun nowadays although sometimes sibeh-ness slip in and make me such an emo person.
but oh well, there are friends who cheer me up.
bring me go kia kia perhaps influence me to become si lepak =p....

will be in control next time.
(this is for somone to read also =p )

but still looking forward for the new plan for quality time spending =)
some pictures for updates what happen in my life in previous week.


p/s: when i look at all the pictures my mind just go "WAO"....omg.it is just within 7 days and time really flies when you had fun. ^0^




doogi first trip to melaka, and how he being atached to the stering -_-ll


chicken rice ball!!and meet Geoffrey in Melaka.really such an coincidence




late night kia kia~




satay celup!!makan!! i miss the mushroomy


cendol!!!! cravin' for more kao kao black sugar cendol *blink*


sing K~~~ or more to Shout K



love is in the air for the guys



witness the power of a true,passionate kisser @_@



late night working for IPD ended up camwhore version

HSL is certainly cuter and some people not as cute as HSL and DL look version ^0^



yeng pose (3 out of 4 is wearing slipper.LOL)

.

.

.

.

and a bookmark, that marks our journey of love & friendship.

gambate for assignments!
am happy to have such true feeling in college life.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Wow~~Looks like u guys really had a blast in Melaka huh! I wana go oso la~~~!!!!!!