Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I just want to know the feeling of being a bimbo.

LOL!
i lub my topic so much~
have been searching for GS assignment but ended up going somewhere else and my so-long-time-no-see shop ketagihan is coming back.

first and foremost, i am getting my baby heel this friday from MV...
wait for it for AGES!!!!
if my bimbotic genes attack me,you will be seeing me wearing it straight away from Vior as i have mix and match it with my this-friday-going-to-be-wearing-clothes.
A black tank top,pure white long sleeve,short pants.
That shall do the trick =p

not forgetting my eyes blinking and cant help myself but stalking at Ms Natasha high waist pant.
pair it with a simple black colour sleeveless T with a pair of wedges.
modern.nice.simple.
you say it.

SO!!!
my next target will be
-->
----->
--------->
high waist short pant!!!!

i cant wear long pant because i am a shortie.
and going to rush into MNG to buy a white singlet,
or i might grab a few colours to mix and match for my beach wear....

sigh.
life is so good when you are a bimbo.
all about fashion.

nabeh!!!
assignments coming up.
gayao!!

in the right way please,on studies, not like me.
ended up in fashion blog admiring people's fashion sense -_-ll

No comments: