Tuesday, August 26, 2008

the bean, the flower& the king Melaka trip

WOOHOO....
it is a good way to start a blog post when today GS class is cancelled when i feel like i dragging myself to college after my Melaka trip.

have a suprise and super the last minute visit to Klang.
and then on friday will be our trip to Melaka!!
we have such a great time in Melaka.
in car talk a lot,indeed crapping for the whole journey.
singing in the car like nobody business and all the night viewing and kia kia~~

eat a lot of food in Melaka
(i just check the weighing scale,phew,i am not getting fat le!!!!miracle!!)
satay celup larh, cha siew fan larh, chicken rice larh, cendol larh, duck mee and stuff.
.
..
...
....


i dont know why,i am excited and fanatic.
but i dont feel like blogging about it.
cause what matter the most will be the memories in our mind i guess =)


I just realised.
how life differ in each other life.
and how three people come together and be such goody goody friend.

We are from 3 different background.
TOTALLY different background.
but i enjoy spending time with them,talking to them, care for them, and share all my stories, pour my heart out for them

and hello.
one of the 3 of us is a guy.
so what.
i dont think that makes a problem.

a lot of rumours so called politic and stuff.
i just smile and tell the whole world "no larh..no larh"
well, frankly speaking, i am tired of all these explaination.
here by for the last time-->




just think what you all wanna think
just talk at our back and gossip all you want.
just look at us with those eyes as if why blablabla.
i dont care.
i am not a desperado who need a boyfriend.
i am so the damn happy and contented and cant believe that i find such good friends,true friends in college, that has opened up my heart, and make me love them(as friend) so much.
cause what i care will be true friendship.
once you are in my list, you will be irreplacable.
just like my beaniez and cm.
no more sibeh because of this kinda social stress social norm social animal or what kinda shit.
i am just being me.
back to basic.
hsl.
of cause.with my love oneSss. =)

No comments: