Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Simple Thoughts.Not So Simple Life.

It is so damn freakin' true and i am glad that i give this title to my bloggy : Simple Thoughts, Not So Simple Life.

Life has never been easy.
or maybe i am viewing it with a toddler mind.
It is as simple as ABC in my mind,
But in reality, maybe i dont fit in the life of a young adult which is so damn sibeh complicated.

At home, i am so di-manja by my popo lai yi.
"Popo,i am home!"
"Lai yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,i am home!"
(run to them give them a hug and they will ask me how's my day.
and i will be like a primary school kid who eagerly tell the parents what happen in my college and give them a good laugh.)

Happily taking off my shoes and admire my shoe rack that full of heels, wedges, sandals, before i went into the biggy,comfort home.
Just flung my baggy to somewhere else and i will kacau my popo lai yi before i jump into the big sofa or Ogawa massage chair to give myself a good relaxation.
I never need to be worried about my meal as my popo will always cook nice meal to me..EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.
and yeah....people might feel weird why i must rush back to home before dinner, this is the world most powerful tactic i ever see -->use food as temptation to make sure HSL go back home on time for dinner =)
oh yeah,do some dish washing (sometimes i even skip this part as my popo like to do it silently and after you want to wash plates after some tv commercial break,everything is clean until kao kao)
take a bath and i will sit in front of the pc screen and surf the internet,clicking here and there without worrying about anything and oh yeah, lets not forget my family quality time spending by watching tong sam fong bou.


walah~ that is the me when i am at home.
secure.
warm.
happy.
contented.
indeed, i appreciate it a lot.
and yeap, no worries.

even the whole world falls, there are my lai yi and popo be there for me.

but is this the world i am going to face out there?
or am i too sheltered and give too much hope to the cruel reality who is waiting out there to crush my hope to pieces?


i am just a girl who want simplicity,
but it turns out the other way round.
with all the complication,
am i able to stand firm to the end to fight for what i hope for to see in the future,
or will i be forced to change into another form.

the answer inside my heart will be:


yo,i am hsl here.
perceive me who ever you want to view me as.
i wont give a damn.
cause i am just being me.
no more than that.
p/s : anyway,special thanks for those who be there for me. =)

No comments: