Friday, August 15, 2008

aiya....

CAUTION: this is what i want to say from the bottom of my heart.

have a long talk with onggie and ended up with quite a happy mood.
but anyway,i wont forget about my sibeh post after looking at hua hua post.
(look at huahua's bloggy please people)

how to start lerh...
i really dunno.
just want to tell the whole wide world what it is in my heart:

i am just a 19 years old girl who just want to do well in her studies.
but now i am so under pressured,not because of studies damn it.
I do enjoy my college life with my friends.
and when you are close with me,
i will love you all as friends with all my heart.
because making friend is all about sincerity.

i still believe in true friends in college.
.....................but this will only come true when you do the same too.


anyway,i accept it as how it is.
well,life goes on.

p/s: before ending this post,some chilly paddy-ness as someone provoke me with their plain stupidity,perhaps the lack of knowledge about fundamental attribution error.

before you point at others and blablabla, please look at your own hand, one is pointing at the particular person,but four is pointing at yourself.
wake up and be mature.


i am a person who dont like to argue,and i am in my route to inner peace.
but at the same time i wont tolerate to unreasonable people.
bring it on larh.
i never shoot people before?
you must be kidding.
try me.

No comments: