Friday, August 1, 2008

For Someone Special...

(This is a B Day post for someone special)

Dearly Miss B Day of the day of 1st August,

Wao!!somebody dah pat-cheung oledi!!
someone has always complained i never write a blog post about her.
so here it goes........

It is amazing, perhaps unbelievable that our friendship last until today.
omg, its about 9 years, damn whole 9 years i face her and she has been the best ever gift the God has sent me, a true best friend.
I still remember how we know each other by you asing me whether i want some wrapping paper.
and there's how we start.

Since primary school, we sit together and always play games underneath the study desk until He Lao Shi ask both of us to stop.
and oh well, you and onggie also blame me as the culprit to evolve two of you from guai guai luiS become miss terror =p


Secondary school is the best memories i had.
I remember every single details, more for those funny moments that we share.
the time when we are so 'brave' and show Encik Kamarudin our DL look when he ask us Sejarah question and we manage to answer.........
the time when go to KH lab and cook and someone cut her palm with the Planta tin and you scream and cry when holding my thumb!
( i still figuring out why you hold my thumb ar..)
the time when perhimpunan and how we buli pengawas....
the time when Pn Fatimah( or we called her bikini-ren..keke) tot we are lesbian and ask us whether we are kissing under Pokok Ru -_-ll


the time when i am still dai ka jie and be you and onggie punya akar tunjang shoot people away.
the time when we got slight misunderstanding but make our friendship stay stronger than ever.
the time when CYA project is on and our semangat membara...
....
.......
............
and a lot more activities,competitions that let us know how important friendship is.

Time flies and we are part when you and onggie decided to go for A levels.
and as for me i follow my dream and passion,went to TCPJ to pursue FICM.
but we never lost contact.
long phone calling and msn-ing is the best way for us to continue ss-ing and update with each other life.

Well of cause,i wont forget how you and onggie support me till the end when 'tragedy' happen to me.
Sorry that i have so much of stupid thinking in my mind,
letting you dan xin bout me while all these years i am the ah tou beaniez.
You always there for me when i break down.
My suffer,my pain,my misery is all over the place and i let you lost faith and hope in love.


I really stop crying and whining and thinking of that kinda shit when i saw the paper you draw..
Luckily, the lost of this people have helped me realised how important friends are in our life.
you make me look back at my life and what i have become cause of a particular person
you told me :



" Life is meaningless if it only revolves around a person and not you and something else."


i recovering slowly and she is the one who keep be there for me and give me the support i need.
even when she has gastric,she still listen to my long phone calls.
during the holiday to prevent my sibeh-ness,
she ajak me for trips,going RFL, community works,hanging out,
more Yam ChaS session, at night emo time,sibeh-ness kao kao, DL and stuff.
thanks for accompany me getting through this hard time.


who is this sha po that make me write such long post le.
this is a special post for this special lao po of mine, LCY.---->





Happy 18th Birthday!!!
dai go lui lorh~ dont let nanny nag you again.
no matter what happen.no matter how the damn world change.
and no matter how i change.
i am still the HSL here for you.
until the last day of my life.


i choose not to call you cause i know i cant keluar all this kinda so called geli words.


khem*khem* (clear throat)
i do feel touched when receive your sandy bottle from Redang and the little note you write to me but deep down i really want to tell you this

I love you too.
as my friend.
truly i do.


Happy Birthday again...
(now you know why i perasan go tell you no phone call larh. =p)

Love,
HSL

No comments: