Sunday, August 3, 2008

We're Bringing Sexyback

sorry for the slight sibeh-ness.
but now i am back in action after chat a while with my newest ji mui jz nw
(dont marah me ya calling you ji mui =p)
as like what my lai yi describe about me : too easy to be happy.
even is just a friend, i appreciate it a lot.
(ya,you can call me lou ye,i admit.)

okok..lets get to the happy part asap -->celebrating my girlsSs B Day!~
went to Pyramid to watch Mummy 3 with my gfS follow up with steamboat at night.
i really got hell lot to catch up with them, and we never fail to destroy or spoil the whole atmosphere by our evil laughter plus action..
muahahahahhaha....


beaniez and cm are too freakin close until each other have the same colour shirt for the day!!
all the beaniez are wearing white colour series while cm wear all black. .............and it is WITHOUT any compromising beforehand =p

stop the talking and let us start with all the pics glad that this time we are taking pics. no like usually we will talk and forget to have any snapshots T_T


we're bringin' sexyback.... =p



horror movie? i wont watch FOREVER...haha


and then went to TCPJ to wait for ernie to come to Setia Jaya KTM station


i dunno who is the pervert who take this pic.ham sap betul!


me and my dearly mogi




my catty lao gong =p




acting sexy with my car but failed (those sei yeS bising betul ask me to try different pose)



my doggy zai camwhore =p




the beaniez in real life.


we failed to take down Yuen's Steamboat because there are a whole big group of crowd standing there and waiting for seats.
how to wait le...so change to this place.
(sorry people,forget the name of this place)
but quite romantic la...with the rooftop steamboat and stuff.hehe



but we still need to wait for seats, and we are craving for food,desperadoS look


and then let the makan session starts!

because ah nia fail to dress as lady look,so she receives her punishment.....happily....

and that will be...

.

.

.


help everyone of us peel prawns!!!...all of us so gam dong.hoho




as i said,we will take down Yuen....
and we never fail to take down any restaurant,including tihs one =)
there are 4 'bagus' incidents happen.
pour water case 1 larh, drop things larh, pour water case 2 larh,drop money larh.
action that never fail to catch everybody's attention and people thought are we Looney Tunes from the TV T_T


the founder of "Bagus" incident, oh ya, i am one of the people who cause chaos too T.T..paiseh.

we eat until late at night 10 o'clock only going back home.

and my doggy zai kena robbed and his ears are tied.....and the robber is ONGGIE.bully MY DOG!



and yet we forget to take a beaniez & CM picture again =(
nvm..there will b a lot of next time.
love my girls =)


oh ya..college starting soon!
canot believe it is sooOoo fast.
am i ready for it?
hope so.
BRING IT ON!

No comments: