Saturday, September 13, 2008

No More Stress-nya~~

OK!!
finally in the weekend i am sitting in front of the pc blogging and not looking at the damn IPD and GS that screw me.

updates bout me for last week.
well, its all about academic stuff and i dont think people will have the interest listening to that.
have some emo moment as i trying to balance my life.
sorry for people who i made them worry. >_<


my life is full of joy although last week is so damn busy.
the existence of a small cutie doggy make me happy and yupyup.
i am going to love her for the rest of my life. =)
my dearly YAO YAO!!!

ke ai betul lerh~ dont jealous ya people~ will take more pictures of her next time. ^0^


and i think she looks like my doogi, that makes me keep caressing doogi when i drive back home everytime.

oh....and a picture of my busy look when doing IPD and GS.some sei ye kacau me. LOL

steve steve help us take care of YAO YAO when we are busy with assignment.

wait for mummy to finish work YAO YAO.will come back to you soon ^^

p/s: dont know why,it is a special feeling when you once commited to a small little cutie creature.
i am glad to have her.and yup.i feel the burden,the commitment..but i willing to take it.
and i feel i got the responsibility of a mother or what so over that make me want to protect her and cant wait to see her grow up.
i dont want the gui gui situation to happen to you yaoyao,and i will try my best to take care of you together with them.


omg.i am becoming a dog lover -_-ll

oh.oh.lets not forget to mention my latest shopping spree---> lingerie from Young Hearts!!!
xing fen betul.
cause look so cutie and dreamy feel.
ter"spend" 100 bucks on lingerie WTH.
haiz.seems like tighten belt days are coming.
eating sandwich everyday T_T

more updates tomorrow!! tomorrow will be a feast..
woohoo~~ ME love family gathering.
of cause i like the makan session more larh.
just hope that i can learn some and cook for all my dearly friends to eat when go Bkt Tinggi. muahahAahahaAaaa
( i will prepare medicine for you all..dont worry ^0^)

and i miss the four poster bed i slept in Colmar Tropicana(French Village) last year

wishing hard the room got bath tub also.
*pray*pray*
cant wait for my next trip!!!!

p/s: sorry people, hyper today after drinking my home made honey milk. AWESOME!!!


* i am high......* ss punya high*

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Wohoo~~i cant wait for the Bukit TInggi trip oso lo!!!

U learn to cook more more unique dish ya~~ Hahahha....will ask edmund to be the white rat dulu. ^^