Friday, August 1, 2008

Shopping is never enough for girls!

Today is a superduperabsolutelydamnit good day for me to have a small tiny little shopping date with my lai yi =)
go to MV early in the morning so that we wont have some shopping traffic jam with aunties
(although we are one of them...hoho)


I break the record once,
and now i break the record twice =D =D


due to my addiction towards shopping and how the tag 50% and 70% seduce me.
i just manage to grap a cutie jeans from Chic Avenue and a sport long pant from Goggle
the happiest part will be me going to get my dearly baby heel from 1 U Dior.
freshly imported from there to MV..
woohoo!!!

people, lets take a look of my baby heel.



yeap, i am getting you baby heel.soon~




oh ya.not forgetting how i am in love with lingerie.


erm.....
(i think if got any guy readers you all can tutup mata and dont see this part,girls section here )





i am so in love right now!!!!!!
..........................towards lingerie. -_-ll
dont mistaken me as some sex maniac, i am not that kinda people.lol.
just that i went to jusco while queing up,i saw too much of cutie lingerie!!


Slogi's lingerie are more to mature and sexy type with laces and stuff but make it in a dreamy way.
Pierre Cardin have lotsa nice lingerie with patterns and a lot of styles that make girls crave for them!
there's a round neck bra that i love so so much, but it is too expensive.sigh*
a new brand named Young Heart's.i think i saw that brand for the first time in City Square before.

omg!!!it is so cute and look really young on you once you wear it!!!
the lingerie dont have those kinda aunty lace that make you think of the night only,*khem*khem* but it has fully displayed the youngs inside our heart as teenagers or young adults!



sometimes i dont know why bra and panties need to be so cute and you are wearing it INSIDE, not OUTSIDE...
however, i cant help myself but staring at it until some lao ah beh looking at me >_< too bad i dont have a boyfriend right now, or not he is in luck =p


jkjk.
hope no one nose bleed after this...kekeke.....

a special post will be posted soon
wait until 11.59am barh~
cant wait for tomorrow to meet my girlfriends!!
or shall i call them ladies? =)

No comments: