Sunday, June 29, 2008

when i already starting to get FAT in the first week of holiday

holiday is being a bit unproductive for me although it has been a week.
but oh well, it is suprisingly i am not sien until si beh ness come again and i enjoy watching my tvb drama for about 12 hours a day

there goes a week of mine doing nothing,spending my so called 'qualiy time' with my family, admiring my Mr. Hong Kong which i think he is kinda-cute-when-he-is-so-freakin-tall-with -a-little-bit-of-sexyness-with-his-tan-coloured-skin-tone,online doing my usual chit chatting, and oh ya,my newest hobby - cari makan!!!!!

quite obssesed with food nowadays and i am going to continue with my cari makan plan.
so i kick start my cari makan journey with my parents.
as a daddy's girl, my dad promise to bring me to Pudu and try the herbal fish.
sounds weird, but it taste so damn nice and i feel super hot after eating
(the herbal is real wan ok,not ciplak wn)
enjoy my meal a lot although all the tables around us are those lao ah beh and lao ah sam.





herbal fish, RM20 ++ with biggy fish head. REAL big head




next meal will be the western food i eat in michaelangelo to celebrate onggie's birthday.
before i start cursing,just want to tell you all, before you step into the michaelangelo restaurant in pavillion, make sure you have SUFFICIENT cash or perhaps credit card that GLOWS making their eyes blind and a hell lot of PATIENCE.

as the people there have some sort of class discrimination and i am not going to further elaboarate as i am finding my inner peace yo
*breathe in.........breathe out.......*
will kick their ass once my inner peace mood is on.humph.

ok larh, but we admit that the food is superb despite the so damn 'good' service


the rolio olio with chicken.lcy proud that she ordered this




we thought this will be a big pizza, but turn out to be a big karipap.hoho.the sauce is nice =)


and then we eat at a Chinese restaurant for dinner.
the food is so-so,but my stomach tell me it feels better to have such big portion in a reasonable price compare to michaelangelo which we dont think the two main course are enough for 4 of us
( no pictures, so i dont think people interested in reading my whole post about imaginary food.hehe)

for today.all in the family is AMUSED by the eating habit of ours.
people have encore for concert.
we have ENCORE for dinner!!
we eat twice as much compare to before in one of the PJ restaurant, famous for ducky
(i have marked down where izit, planning to go here sooner or later with huahua and college friends =p)




the pile up plates are JUST food, EXCLUDED our rice and stuf -_-ll


well, that's all for a WEEK!
i think i shall start jogging more to prevent myself transform to a pig T_T
hulla hooping,jogging and more gym-ing!

holiday is getting great,cant wait for my Singapore trip!
thinking of buying sunny look dress for my singapore trip,but the cutie yellowish bubbly dress i tried in Forever 21 cost rm145.

KNS d price,adore the dress.sob.look a bit pregnant here. L size. WAKAKA


p/s: lcy, please get well soon before the singapore trip or no cocktail for you. *ban stern look*

oh ya,before ending the post of my cari makan week and my camwhore look, i think everybody will be delighted to see onggie's B Day present ---> SI!!!!!!!!


duno why, i think of all the food i eat in will become like tis ina few days time...HAHA!



1 comment:

Joanne said...

My oh my...its very productive man~ Eating is a kind of blessing gal!!! But getting exp tayars is not a blessing....@_@

Hahahaha