Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rotting at Home like ionk ionk..(^00^)

i am rotting at home and this is what am i doing everyday.
the normal eat,shit,sleep.
oh ya,and go for some exercise to build up my body,you tube-ing ANTM( the girls are freakin' fake and i still watch it even i beh tahan)
never mind,activities coming soon and i am going to rock my holiday.
woohoo!!~~

get tagged by Deborah
p/s : i first time kena tagged and i admit i am super jakun -_-ll


TAG No. 1
List eight (8) random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


1. I like to camwhore (is this random.HAHA)
2. I nearly died twice in the swimming pool -_-ll
3. I was FAT.
4. I was an introvert person when i am in primary school.
5. I can sleep anywhere, and it is within a minute..woohoo!
6. I will have fever if i supress my feeling
7. I like to manja with my love oneS (erm,this is not so random i guess)
8. I adore myself.and i am a TB.oh yeah ^_^v



TAG No. 2
8 things I am passionate about:

1. ss-ing =p
2. talking on the phone, msn, face to face , stranger ABc ( over communication pulak -_-ll)
3. internet-ing (all those internet stuff lorh~)
4. cari makan (yeah!!!)
5. photography
6. my soon-to-be piano-ing ^^
7. rotting like a pig
8. last but not least, shopping and girlfriend time!! ^0^



8 things I say too often:
1.wohoo!!~
2. KANASAi =p
3. ohmygoody
4. i dont want friend you oledi
5. i sad
6. i am so hurt
7. hi friend!!!!! ( perasan wn )
8. you jealous izit ^^


8 books I’ve read recently:
1. CRR book
2. CCS book
3. PR book
(i am budak rajin. ^_^v)
4. photography book
5. erm,i think after i go library borrow only tell you all la -_-ll)



8 songs I could listen to over and over again FOR THE MOMENT
1. Because of You - Ne Yo
2. Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
3. For the Record - Mariah Carey
4. I Stay in Love - Mariah Carey
5. 4 Minutes - Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake
6. The Way I Are - timbaland
7. Give it to Me - Timbaland ft. Nelly Furtado
8. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado feat Timbaland


TAG No.3
Would you go out with you? State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.

super duper d swt.ignore this people


the people i am going to taggy
-lcy
-ah hua
- ernie
- catty
-onggie
- chern lin tong xue
-chien hing
-who ever yang syok sendiri hendak di-tagged larh~

p/s : happy holidays people!

No comments: