Thursday, June 5, 2008

Distress = Annoy People (Yeah!!)

....................................................................superduperthefreakinshitdamnit stress right here.
i am not a night cat but i am not taking my beauty sleep
(normally this time i has transformed into a big fat pig and dreaming already)
i dont know why am i so hyper when i feel so stress or apa ni.

is it the roti canai and the nice teh tarik ice that keeps me awake.
or the evening session talk that makes me feel so i dontknowwhat theheckam ifeeling
or is it the stress i am facing as all the assignments are pushing me to the edge.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so to distress,i need to annoy a person that can tahan my ss-ness.
so my target will be --> the cold blooded gor ( i know he doesnt like me calling him this.hoho)
why he is my target le.
lets see.
cause this people always
..........................................ignore my ss-ness, always "okok lo" me, let me ss summore,without stopping me, and pei me thorugh this kinda stress but hyper time.

let's see how HSL version of annoying people with her so call joke when she is stress

Version 1 (got cut a bit cause too long)

HSL says:
n u imagine la..me go for those exam.n then meet those 4 ar 5 years old xiao mei mei.
n then i wil tok to them : "eh,ur jie jie here nervous la, i duno how to play bla bla black sheep "
(silence)
HSL says:
u dun laugh wn.like i ss
~JuLiAn~ says:
huh?
HSL says:
..omy goody.u dun get it.suan le ba.*cold wind blows*
~JuLiAn~ says:
tell me la
HSL says:
i mean d joke i jz tel u la......bout d imagination i hv if i go for the exam....n my going-to-be conversation wif xiao mei mei
~JuLiAn~ says:
oooooo i though what
~JuLiAn~ says:
the up to u one is refering to u as in wanting to get grade and all lo
(this is TOTALLY out of topic)
HSL says:
..............HAIYER!suan liao..not cold wind blowing me......is tornado taking me away oledi
~JuLiAn~ says:
-_-''' fine lo
HSL says:
i tink i shall post a blog regarding tis cold joke...1st time in my life la.someone dun get my joke
~JuLiAn~ says:
i got the joke la ...just that is not funny le

Conclusion : yuan lai he get it,but totally ignore me for the whole conversation)

Version 2

SL says:
i tel u another joke.
HSL says:
tis fren of mine even more cold than u
HSL says:
she go n msn my fren la.say she gt serious prob.
HSL says:
n then apparently her serious prob refer to her ulcers.
HSL says:
tadah!
~JuLiAn~ says:
-_-'''

Conclusion : ignore me again

Version 3

SL says:
swt betul u punya abang ni
HSL says:
tak boleh
~JuLiAn~ says:
huh???
HSL says:
....saya guna bahasa melayu boleh tak
HSL says:
drink teh ais dan makan roti canai until tak boleh tidur plus stress
~JuLiAn~ says:
lol
~JuLiAn~ says:
boleh boleh
~JuLiAn~ says:
then find something to do lo

Conlcusion : cakap BM dgn I

Version 4

HSL says:
sien ma.so mz ss a bit to build up momentum
HSL says:
*nt bad ar me* muaha
~JuLiAn~ says:
okok lo

Conclusion : always "okok lo" me

Version 5

HSL says:
u wn to eat lamp chop anot.
HSL says:
i give u a sheep
HSL says: (the MSN picture of the sheep)
~JuLiAn~ says:
-_-'''

Conclusion : beginning to sot..i mean me.

Version 6

HSL says:
i shall send u to gurun sahara to heat u up
~JuLiAn~ says:
huh?
HSL says:
cz u r so cold......
HSL says:
coldcold.
~JuLiAn~ says:
-_-'''

Conclusion : i dunno i wil still remeber this joke anot tomorrow -_-ll

last but not least, ok la.
know that you pei me. =)

thanks gor!
my very last joke of the day :(use microscope and look at the smallest font word above...hoho)
although stress but ss look of HSL =p
(who want to take tutorial from me its ok!wakakaka)
.
.
.
.
(hyper-ness tersangat keterhinggaan) -_-ll

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Hey, Joanne here. Stress apa stress...same here oso. Haih~~ Journal 2 juz pass up and need to prepare for 2500 report!!! Huh~~!!!!
But, am looking forward to see u in Sem 2 wif some bla bla black sheep skills~~ Hahaha