Saturday, June 14, 2008

I am going INSANE.....soon

Only two days left,i mean, one and the half days left before handing in the PR limited time assignment. T_T
why we can goyang kaki in the beginning of the semester, and now we are busy like hell with all the assignments fall flat on our face and ask us to digest it, and muntah balik in a few days.

Some chi xin thoughts in my mind right now to finish the PR assignment.


  1. ask people to gao dim for me ( impossible la....)
  2. go find PR boyfriend (quoted from Chern Lin..hoho)
  3. go menggoda Ben Ben ( this is so not ok and freakin' abnormal)
  4. kill myself (cannot la, i love myself lerh...)
  5. DO it now la.still blogging!?!?!


it seems that the last idea is the best -_-ll
a picture of me being desperado.

drink shampoo to kill myself??

(in such a coincidence,i dunno why i will take this kinda picture.ahehehe)




aza aza Uni SA people!

edited [5:40pm] :
E=mc2 has become my daily bread.


why am i telling everyone this btw?
whatthedut,i took nap and now need to continue with the first question T_T
wish me luck OR kill me

No comments: