Thursday, June 12, 2008

I was bluecandy before....

" what's your icq name last time?" r_u_hapi ask me macam tu.
even he will suddenly ss with us about last time when we icq-ing
-_-ll


ohmygoody.how the memories run back into my mind like a tape.
so long i didnt weat my pinafore, pin my hair....what the heck of tebu style hair.
and how beaniez&cm rock the school, like gangster although in front of the teachers we are angel *blinking eyes*
....and the time when through julia we know about zion,and the fuey chao, julian coming on.
it is weird when you can be friend with them and the friendship last until now.
not forgetting how i cheat them and want them to help us raise fund for the CYA project thingy..
hehehehe...


arh~~~~~ back at those times.

for once,i remembered one person ask me not to look back.
well, ended up that people change until i dunno siapa dia lagi.
and now.

i am still me.
the old HSL,
blended with the new HSL.
isnt that better?


i never forget about who i am,and why i am happy to be me.
i fear that i will change.
but together with beaniez & cm, there's no way i gonna change into another person as me and lcy have mutual agreement that we will slap each other KAO KAO if we change.


i am going to stay as who i am.


it's funny when some people can stay strong and keep their principle,and some are so easily sway away by things in this world.

sigh..


si beh in the morning???and it is 6am some more.
alamak.
i am still dan chun.yeah. ^_^v


i was once bluecandy



she was once iceflower,and yesterday night si beh a bit together

......and this wan...........she is still catty :P but want ot thank her for her animal instinct.go ferret!!!woohoo~


its time for college.

its 6am.why am i blogging????

No comments: