Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dad, I sibeh again

big P/S : dont ask me,question me when people who dont know what is happening




So.................out of the si beh ness and some problems in my mind.
I called my dad yesterday but failed to get him as he got QiGong stuff.
and the other day, i mean today larh~
call him again.....
...........and it is such a coincidence,my phone is ringing and it is my dad.


HSL : i si beh again...
Dad: huh...again ar...haha


dunno why.


It is a haha because my si beh ness again
and
It is a haha because i finally call him
and
It is a haha because...my dad misses me


sorry that i dont call home for so long

Dad : wait until you come back and we go yam cha

people yam cha with friend,i yam cha with dad =)


these days a lot of things happen,
well THAT particular thing.
it is hard for me to accept so many things in a sudden.
but wao.its a month already.
but oh well, somehow God still be kind to me.
there are people who care for me and i never really thanks them.
i think for a long time before i write this, will i si beh again, will i .........
...................... but i guess i am ready for this.



first and foremost,


my family.
what can i say?
my dad be there for me 24-7 through phone, talk to me on the phone and be prepared for me always, my mum cry silently for me, my brothers, keep silent and never mention a word.



my big family.
laiyi 24-7 physically be with me,popo cook nice food for me to cheer me up, yi kau fu for the first time tell me something unexpected, others keep silent and never mention.
(that is the best.thank you)


my beaniez & CM
beaniez,sing k with me,slap me,call me,pei me through the whole process.even......with me.for CM,sorry that i dont tell you all properly.i really not a human back then.i know,you all are my true best friend in the whole wide world.


college mates
dont mention bout that case.and ask me to move on.sometimes slap me a bit.and make me feel i am still worthwhile.ah hua who also runaway with me like prison break -_-ll
thanks a lot...although there are still a lot for me to know about you all.but i really appreciate the friendship =)



gorS,close friends, net friends
hey,i dont need to say more.Alex gor,i called him and just cry my lung out.everytime.until he phobia -_-ll
julian gor,letting me to face the reality,be there for me,give me useful piece of advice,will knock me if.......
and the newest pet bro of mine (Mr. D,not to be exposed) sing k with me,shout all the things,although things turn out in another way, but i still appreicate it a lot.for all the advices.and all the slapping.
close friends,net friends.tell me to be strong.





phew.until here.


no worries people.i am recovering in a great speed.
with ss-ness along =D
i just want to say a big THANK YOU...and yeap..no tao bi-ing.
i dunno i can make it anot,but i know a lot of people will be there for me.
i am a lucky girl.


.........and i am.
daddy's girl,mummy's girl, lai yi's kai lui, popo's guai xun, lcy's ji, onggie's Ho Suet Ling(she always call my full name), ah hua's driver, everybody's nerdy ling....and the lists go on.


oh ya...i cut my hair again.a bit regret ler.sudenly so short.
a bit si beh nowadays,not becaosue of that.but assignments =s





special post, for my special oneS

No comments: