Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stupidity

I write a lot just now.
and then i just press Alt A.
Ponder.
.
.
Delete.

Yeap, the whole thing i have written whole heartedly is gone.
I dont want to hurt those i cherish unintentionally.
That this, this is the last straw and get your ass f off my territory.
sheer stupidity.

I am now in super low tolerance level.
Dont ever provoke me unless you wanting to commit suicide in a creative way,which is to provoke me.dot.

Anyway,lets talk about the happy part.
meet my pet brother for these two days and have a good time catching up with each other life.it is weird.when two individuals from different world come together and have a chat and find similarities.but at the same time i have that feeling again.
that.
a feeling tickle from the bottom of my heart.
when words coming out of my mouth,the way i walk,how i am confident,perhaps too confident with myself,and most suprisingly,i am comfort by having casual conversation and all the self conscious just gone with the wind.wao,i must say,in my heart i am delighted, tickles my heart and telling me the changes in me is in a good direction.

anyway back to the topic, the similarities between me and my pet bro is the sarcasm that we both shared.
omfg i love it to the bits.swt.it is a kind of understanding in a certain joke and i supposed when dealing with real jokes, instead of laughing you will just put on a quick smile which can be driven away easily, but left a mark in the memories.this makes me think of Shahid's joke.cool.swift.and sarcastic.I really enjoy the companion and the conversations we have.It is random to see myself talking in such a relaxing mode too.i have been closing myself up too long.till the extend when i open up my heart all the emotions have left, life has been putting much pressure me, resisting me from believing but i guess it is not a bad thing also,it makes me think and yet.i said this verse again, "in a way",i sense there's something missing.

Something.

No comments: