Thursday, July 2, 2009

holiday getaway...


People always say college life is busier.and this is the first time i have a holiday that is bu-busier than college. monday till friday i am going out.meeting up,conversations,shopping with popo,b day celebration. my lai yi said i am busier than a businesswoman with my little black book diary full of appointments.hahahaha.

tomorrow will be my holiday getaway,and i can say i am certainly looking forward to it although it is just.......so nearby swt.
my Redang is cancelled, Penang plan 2 also jeopardized, so last minute i come out with a trip to----------->Taman Pertanian Shah Alam for the four season thingy.
sorry for those i promised, i will sure go with you all for the second time =p
in a way let me be the white rat to try the place dulu lorh and tell you all the wonderful experience. (p/s: i have brought mosquitoes repellent just in case got i go there and feed them with my blood.)
hope it will be a nice wn lorh. no time to update on onggie's b day celebration cause pc lagging. just a picture before i off to pack my baggies.


onggie sakit kepala when 6 of us reunited,loudest,most disturbing table.again.it has become a norm. ^-^


oh ya.where am i staying? my uncle's service apartment.
yadah.thrilled. *a bit of sarcasm* poolside yam cha at night!!~ and the bath tub is back in the right place.the toilet is the jing dian of all.stay tune stay tune!happy hols people. =)

No comments: