Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Huh,so fast si beh post?

This is a superdupersuitmelikehellyeah picture du jour.
(picture edited by Catty)

I really hate it when i feel so si beh.
(who ever who dont understand this word,ask from those who always hang out with me,cause i am too si beh too explain this superb term)
How i hope this si beh-ness wont freaking crawling underneath my skin.


....inject into my mind silently
.......making me doing so many things at a time to make me stop thinking.


sometimes.i get frustrated.and i just hope i had an accident and lost my memories.
but i cant.cause i drive CAREFULLY. *angelic*
well, first and foremost, curse you freakin' old town
and then,i will kill your radio before i kill myself.

.
.
.
.
.
.


dont worry larh people.
i am not killing myself.
just a way of modern young adult expressing her si beh-ness.
and why, nowadays people are so into suicide issues?
i am shockedscaredworried and also,making me realize how life really is?
anyway, for those who need me, i am always here for you.
i will be ok soon.
-----with the help of my popo to slap me with whatever she has on her hand such as frying pan,vegetable,plastic bag,bread,her hand..tomorrow.
good way to wake me up from si beh ness =D

do i mention i am learning how to cook with my popo?
and for the first time,i saw my popo gan cheong punya face cause i messed up the kitchen.
yeah me!

No comments: