Saturday, May 17, 2008

Deepest Condolence for Earthquake's Victims

Its strange,because i suddenly had tears in my eyes when i looked at the earthquake's news today.
(sorry larh, my feelings get into my way easily, improve-ing)

The rescuers saved a girl from the rubbles by pulling her out.
They even sang "happy birthday' song to her because it was her 20th birthday.
I cant imagine i spend my birthday under the dark, with fear and little hope that you will be saved and survive in this world.





when everybody is searching everywhere for their loves one.

when you hold on strong, no matter how small the chance will be

when they are so many dead bodies,collapsed building around you.




I can feel the unity between all the people around the world, especially China people, how they save the victims life.
Cheer for them when they save one more life.
That is the energy i want to find in my life.
and sometimes Malaysians,especially city people are lacking of this 'chi'



btw.i salute China because they have totally archieved trasnparency by letting the widest media coverage for natural disaster.
and through television, you can feel the power within,and how lucky we are having out butt on the comfort chair.
while on the other hand some SiChuan people dont dare to go back home and rather sleep in the garden,car, or even on the street.



i thought i am unlucky.but i am not.
what i can say is 2008 is not a good year for everybody.
and only jay can make me happy by singing me the song "yang guang zai nan"



be happy when you can,and appreciate it
(well, when i hear this song, i will still jump and scream like i am in his concert, btw he has donated 50k for this disaster. =) )

No comments: