Monday, May 12, 2008

Back at One

After so much troubles i get into just to post a smal little tiny blog post,i feel so touched cause i FINALLY can back to blogging T_T
A new start for me,and it is all back at one, and let's start counting again =)
I even create another photo blog.
Cause I realise there are a lot of things in this world we never truly appreciate it before.
the photo blog will be all the photos of nature,birds,strangers ABC, or even my childhood place - Pudu!
just want people to know that, i might like shopping a lotssSssss and be a bit bimbotic sometimes.
but hey, dont underestimate my intelligence.
bring it on if you want a piece of me :P
i am open to critisicm.woohoo~
so check it out, my very own photo bloggy --> http://www.capturethebean.blogspot.com/
However-lerh~
My syok sendiri-ness will still be here after so many things happened.
I know it is not easy to be happy.
So, enjoy the happy moments, and forget about all the sad moments.
And as i ss-ed with so many people, my first post must got picture of myself posing. =D

sorry la, this is HSL.
got ANTM feel anot? (ss-ing, and ignore the height factor la ok!)
more posts coming up!


p/s: need not to bang your head on the wall, cause my next post will be about other things, not my camwhore picture :P

No comments: