Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sribble

Ya, for the first time i feel like writing.again.
with my blunt english *bah.....~*
but i really beh tahan liao.like volcano gonna explode.
*cough*cough* is some thoughts ok, i am not the old HSL that flared up easily luu. =p
as time goes by,i live with more and more uncertainties.
i need to think about my assignments datelines, my substance, my grades, my future..blabla..
and the word 'substance' keep running on and on in my head.
is growing up a fear?
affirmative i can say.

I am confused with my future.
when my passion contradicts with my natural chrateristic.
i love communication,i love sociology, physchology.
i love the way knowledge is building up bit by bit like a pyramid, and i am gaining something that i never imagine of,
self satisfaction through life appreciation.

arts play an important role in my life now.
i cant live without music,it express better than verb,noun,adjective stuff.
i can just count on it and i never feel better after successfuly play a music piece.

I love to talk,i am talkative, sometimes i am even crazy.
but sometimes for now, i love spending time with myself.all alone.
it gives me the tranquility, the serenity.
and the best companion when i am alone: a book.
i dig in and i explore the world of abstract.
i know myself more.i know sometimes people scare to be alone.
paiseh larh, walk alone like no friend blabla.
but now i know, true friends live in hearts, not with physical existence.
and ya,i learn how to go with the flow.

neither am i thinking or expecting too much for things to happen in my way.
its ok if things come out the other way round, and it i weird how things come back to you when you less expected.

and last but not least,
i miss my beaniez and cm.
a lot.
for a long time, i have been living in my own world and grow up.
but how little i know it will be meaningless without you all.

dear life,
it is weird i am born as a human instead of any other things in this world.
it is a gift and a curse.
something that cheer me up,

Yesterday is history, Future is a mystery.
and today is a present.

that's why it is named as "present"


from KungFu Panda, isn't communication magnificient?

No comments: