Thursday, April 2, 2009

Renaissance

i know i am a lame-mo person. not saying i have no life, but i love the feeling of being a famous stalker.
(people famous blogger, i famous stalker pulak wtf)

ya, going back to the story of stalking, i stalk sweatlee, fourfeetnine and the latest will be pinkpau.
get particular emo-ed by pink pau latest post.
(all with link wan ok,in case apa cakap i curi content blablabla,it is so trend in the internet world for plagarism besides than our assignments haha)

I think i never really have an official annoucement for my erm....a year ago break up.
i just totally shut down my previous blog and ran into a new life,fitting in as soon as possible.
but after a year,i guess now i am ready enough to talk about this.  
to the world, or maybe some sort of having an explaination rather than people keep guessing and discussing my problem behind my back when yam cha session.

Yup, so the breakup of me and wormy (last time i used to call him this name, lame lame,i know)
Back at that time i am still a girl who are enjoying her first love although all signs signals of this disastereous case happen.
Until today,i still cant imagine why this decision will come out...from him.
The reason is because we are tired, and there's no more love within that we can hold on to.
Ya,i keep thinking why oh why, the very person who give me hopes, shed me love, pouring me with sweetness and making me believe in fairy tale,
is the same person who destroy my life in a few second.

Sorry,i know i am still not mature enough back at that time.

I was thinking, if you hang on longer and bare with my immaturity, we can archieve eternity.
You didnt, and i let go.
and after a year, now i see things clearly, and i glad he made the decision that i never dare to make and set us free. 

Sometimes,
breakup is the end of a chapter, and lets continue to the next path way of life.

I am more mature right now, and i am standing on my own without relying on anyone.
I learn to be happy by myself without falling head over heels a person regardless of how much burden he can bae despite the busy-ness of the course.
and the most i get from this,
i have indeed love my family and my friends more.

I never regret loving him and he is indeed a realy good boyfriend back then, that allow me to be myself, and always be there for me, being the one and only tree for me to prevent me from getting hurt.
I love you. I love-d you.
wtf i havent said this word for a year already omg.

and yup, if this ex boyfriend of mine is reading this le (dunno will read anot la, but imagine la ok =p ) , thanks for the memories, and i know we can be friends, maybe good friends who can check my english work for me HAHA, in the coming days =)


As for my current life,
.
.
.

i am looking forward to finish all my assignments wtf. -_-ll
write until so much in my blog and while the stupid IDM word document is eagerly waiting for me to finish up.

No comments: