Monday, April 20, 2009

Life is cuteness..

i also duno wth is my topic about swt.
just venting again.the last minute POB clas cancellation dont make me happy.
maybe because i still mind the grde for my assignment.

bah~~~~
call me a nerd larh, call me kiasu people, call me damn *itch damn freako girl who study so much and haha get this kinda grade la.
i am really feeling down again.
and for once i get fed up and feel like running away.
never do i feel like running away is such a great solution, leaving everything behind.
but this is just not me.however, i wont stand up like before again.
the self pride is killing me.i know.this is something i get from my family.and i am adjusting it bit by bit.
change my attitude towards my work.
and do my best regardless of the result.

wao,say until like i am such a noble person huh.
well, i havent reach until that extend la.
i am a goddamn nerd that care a lot, indeed study is my first priority when i will kill everybody when they get into my way swt.
chill.chill.i am using hyperbole.
but frankly speaking, is not that i want to be a nerd and disregard all the fun in life, the problem is, i do not know how to enjoy life, as in....
my life is in my hand and i am fighting for it.
i am using rm60k for education and it is hell hard earn money, and i am not wasting it by enjoying my life la of cause.
well, in another perspective, everybody have their own life and here we know how people act and response differently towards the art of life.
at least for now,i am contentted to the current situation and sibeh-ness just come for a few seconds.ngekngek


the same old expectation.
the same old damn shit dissapointment.

sighness....all the cute-ness in my life.
however, feel happy balik when i feel that there's other thing that i am capable of besides being a nerdy zai.
and quite suprised to meet new friends from a steamboat session with lcy's frens.
or more like love rivals pulak swt.


life is so in cute-ness.
maybe when things come less expected is the best, a bliss or a disaster.you name it.


p/s: my blog lack of picture la omg...got so many things i want to show but lazy to take camera. T_T
till next time~~

No comments: