Sunday, February 22, 2009

The last minute productive holidays

Yalorh,now i only started to feel that holidays is going to be more productive (after such a long holidays eh...)
will post some of the pictures after all the meditation at home.
In a way,i dont think it is meditation le,cause instead of getting inner peace, i am bcoming MORE SYOK-NESS swt.
because of the upgrade level of xing fen-ness,i jump around more, and talking non stop making people feeling to kill me and somebody kesian betul kena pinch by me.
i even sprank my nerve,tendon,i dont know what ever larh, when i laugh too hard twice T_T

I really cant help it larh.
Finally, i know who is the culprit behind all this --> my yi kau fu.

Some action that he did and i dont think some of your uncles will NORMALLY do:
1. Play hide and seek with the son in Bollywood style
Example: "Ah wei,come catch me larh,ahahahahaha" (then you will see a 50+ uncle runnig around happily in the garden *big eyes rolling,shake head*

2. Cooking with the son,make some cupcakes and syok-nya create his own receipes ended up the cupcakes can use and baling dog

3. Blaming me,and making up stories about me.especially ME ONLY OMG.some examples of my daily life kena blame kao kao,although it is just for a joke,but super lame wan.


Example A: wear nice clothes cause i am going out marh, then here he goes again. "ah ma!!!(means hir mother,my popo), ah ling go pak tor, zhangwei, go follow ah ling to meet her boyfriend!!!....ah ling boyfriend hoh......blabla*a lot more to go,he is too good with telling stories*

Example B: learning to cook in the kitchen. "OH NO,FO ZOK FO ZOK(cantonese,in real gan cheung voice summore), the kitchen is in fire,ah ling is there killing our dinner,you are so cruel ah ling"

Example C: once there were some unidentifiedshit in the garden, and then that fellow go and accuse me :"ah ling lorh,shit on the garden" .
(what the.....and my biao di keep saying i shit on the garden as if it is real. T_T )


although it is sakit kepala,but i think it keeps everyone happy also, i can sacrifice myself for that OMG( or terpaksa sacrificed by him)

oh.oh.i just bought another new pet--->gui gui reborn!!!hohoho
baby guigui name is GUI LING GOU.!!!
ya,he is cute.
i though i want to buy a pair but only the one and only terry(before his name gui ling gou his name is terry =p),maybe is fate HAHA.

okok,now some pictures to show that i am PRODUCTIVE recently.

visited yi po,her house is just beside ALICE SMITH omg,oh,and the doggy is cute and chubby.

then is my Mic,getting bigger and horn'ier' -_-ll

i think this picture tells the whole world how i celebrated my V Day with this bunch of siao people,erm....or we more like kacau-ing the romantic atmosphere around the restaurant with our 3 8-ness.

my relatives(i dunno how to call them larh,sibeh complicated wn), i think i got the obsession for small kids la omg,maybe i take child physchology next time =)

oh,this is gui ling gou =)

this is his home,with beautiful rocks and a pot of greeny plant.(because its the cow year so we must have more green things in house what the)

.

.

.

.

.

.

in the toilet (dunno gui ling gou can tahan the smell anot)

my uncle name this "anjing suka cupcake"....anjing suka kerana keras sangat sehingga boleh hentam kepala anjing sehingga pengsan




No comments: