Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Backy! Happy "Niu" Year (although is the 9th day of CNY omg)

Dai ga hou, san nin fai lok!!!! (all in cantonese)

... really m.i.a cause i get into sick phase 1 and sick phase 2 until i phobia i get sick next time >_<>
(yes,really half a month,two weeks,14 days,and i lie there like a sick cow)
For your information, hamster has virus Ok!!
dont go to Pudu Street and just buy 2 Rm7 hamsters and ended up make the whole family get the Lymphocytic Choriomeningtis Virus.
the docotor even laugh at me when i tell him i got the sickness from hamster
i am so gonna give him the hamsters and see how he laugh at me when he got the virus too,humph..
before CNY and go lalala xing fen,jumping around and kacau people around.

camwhore with Mogi


my doggy manja look when i bring him for a stroll in my car,he is super big size now *eyes tearing and the proudness of a mummy*

and then here come sick phase 2.
Sick Phase 2, after recover i eat a lot of stuff,especially cookies.
The cookies lorh,seduce me,so here comes sore throat.sigh.
i support natural treatment so i dont go for the doctor
(partly i merajuk cause he laugh at me when i talk about hamster virus also)
and i just let it heal by itself.

sigh,so there goes my 3 weeks being a sick cow(is cow year,so we must use the noun 'cow' more often)
... in the past weeks really miserable,porridge, bread,milo everyday.
and people go eat CNY cookies, ba gua,i go makan fruits pulak swt....
so to cheer myself up i went and watch the Korean drama "Coffee Prince"
omg,really omg,i in love with the drama so much,especially Han Kyul and Eun Chan!!
in drama love sick mode (now still gt a little bit cause i am hearing "WHite Love Story" again and again)

guys who make coffee really attractive,of cause the body build up also must like Han Kyul only ok larh

Go Go Eun Chan! (sometimes i wish i am a guy.like her)

i think only Korea drama got the power to make everybody chen zui in the drama whereby i got those "in love look" even though i am drinking plain white water and my biao mei drinking fizzy drinks in front of me.
(she purposely seduce me sei ye)

oh.oh...and my B Day. erm,that time i still sick T_T seems so miserable,when i sore throat and i am 20 years old B Day.
luckily God still sayang me and give me big suprise on my B day.
I thought it will be a lonely one,but it is another way round. =)
go for some B day Shopping(yala,i am a total shopaholic)..
with the sick cow look and caps on i even got the energy go to Parkson and sao huo and a cute low heels omg,going shop for another one soon^^

this is called sick cow happiness


and then my big family also gives me a big suprise,throwing me a party with big feast.
since is CNY, so all the lou sang,and my uncle even order some sumtous food from his restaurant for me.


my yummy fresh cream cake that i requested for,thanks daddy and mummy^^

ya,since i can only eat one or two dishes,but i am happy everyone is there for my B day.
a lot of wishes, unexpected smses, phone calls.
thanks, really suprised and happy to hear from all of youS.
ya,i guess i am really lucky and hang fuk.
(with double ang pau also of cause HAHA =p )

my CNY is rreally a blast,
sick cow is sick cow,
but my CNY stil very colourful and vibrant.
Gamble larh,fire crackers and stuff. and i like the part when i receive ang pau the most =p maybe it seems that i am easily get happy by small things,but aren't that is the best?


before i go into sick phase 2,stil ss-ing cause too excited after gamble.


FOOD!!!!really nice larh,who want to go to my uncle's restaurant have a try can give me a call,mari makan~
lou sang
fire crackerS,more in the store room,ya,my uncle is buying fire cracker as if he is the seller.

the new generation of edison scandal look

poser


Happy Chinese New Year everyone~
dont be a sick cow, be a hardworking cow,and wear more green colour stuff this year beacause cow like green grass.
I keep telling people this over and over again..hehe.


*will be updating the bai tian kong post soon*

No comments: