Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Belated V Day!!!

ok,even myself got belated V day wn omg...!!!
i really eager to update but suddenly lost the interest and syok-ness larh after spend time exploring photoshop for the first time
(and i am totally lost in the photoshop omg)

but two of this photo is original wn ok!!
sorry people,my usual high-ness gone.
its 12.44am.
i am good girl and i am sleeping soon.
btw,i pok kai today and got back ache T_T
yoko yoko to the rescue !! *walking like old woman with tongkat*



bean photoshoot 1

bean photoshoot 2

i think i like the second picture more,gives me the FEEL.
you know,my usual FEEL.
coffee bean has an addictive aromatic smell,with a sprinkle of vanilla.
i think it is some kinda related how i want to write about life.
those emo post long long using coffee,bean,coffee bean,whatever to describe my life.
but,
now my eyes reali closing and zhou gong punya son melambai-lambai tangan calling me already. T_T



nitey people!

No comments: