Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It is cold outside......

It keeps raining this few days and the weather is extremely cold,a hot milo will be the most xing fu things for me right now =p
After looking at all the comments(although only two or three), but really appreciated it a lot a lot. =)
I dont need a lot of friends,or maybe some stranger ABC to be my friend when they just want me to fill in their friend list, but friends who willing to listen, to bear, and understand, respect you as who you are.
great lesson for me.yup.

No more words today and all will be pictures.

me and my beloved doggy--> Mickey!!! 
recent update of him: love biting, manja betul, going for another injection soon,eat oatmeal and egg for breakfast swt.


naughty look of Mickey^^


the cockroach case in my house...damn funny,how me and my bro try to catch this flying cockcroach ended up both of us running away screaming like hell, erm....and scare away the cockcroach. -_-ll

the ss and ultimate naughty xiao di di as usual that 'brigten' my holidays

...................steal my pressie and i have to chase him all over the house...... 


hahahahahahaha....the shopping part also.i am so happy that i have reach another level whereby i can go broke in a single day. =)
Forever 21 is my new love.sweater tops,knt tops,vest,turtle neck,belts,hats....crazily in love with western winter style.~
and the best part will be the jacket i bought from Forever 21,adore the details inside the jacket =p......(ok,no more shoping.sigh)

celebrate lai yi B Day at Tony Roma Restaurant...woohoo~~~ makan time~ the starter

some sandwiches(i forget the name larh..)

more sandwichey......(me order this,but this taste okok only)


expensive dish.cost RM30+...but the 3 sisters of Tiang(my mum,my lai yi,my yi ma) complained that the prawn is rubbery and miss manager terpaksa come and listen to their whining, and oh,they got 2 vouchers for free dessert.

really indeed salute them for their o-ba-sa ness.

save the best for the last =)... beef ribs and the quater chicken is certainly the best of the day.finger lickin'

making TAKO at home......small size TAKO...we can open stall sooner or later..hehehe.

erm....destroyer as usual..



=) my violin class started last Saturday.



one thing to say for my first class: prepare yoko yoko cause you will ended up neck pain,wrist pain,finger pain,joint pain =s. learning comes with a price.and i am willing to take it.


and a picture of me who ever who miss me =p.
because will be m.i.a again.
going to have a so called vacation in SJMC.
coi.touchwood.am ok.not me who admited to hosp.lol.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

WOw...what a hug pressie!!! Cute*

So how's ur violin class? Update me. ^^

HSL said...

yalo..i also suprised when got that present =p.

just blog bout my violin class....
bt reali cause me muscle pain lo!!

T_T

bt likey it very much.hohohoh.nid a lot of practice.