Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dou deng violin beginner

I just had my second class on last saturday and everything is going smooth sailing.....
of cause not forgetting to add a lot of spices in my life.

The normal conversaion going on when i practise violin:


"aHAhahahAHAhahA"
(roars and laughter because of the violin creepy sound,and they said i suck at it -_-ll)

"ah ling, lei gui shu ar?"
(translation:ah ling,are you chopping off the tree?)

"ah ling,lei tong zhu ar?"
(translation: ah ling, are you killing a pig)

"ah ling, lei tong gai ar"
(translation: ah ling, are you killing a chicken)

"ah ling ar....."
(action movie is going on when my biao mei and biao mei rush to me and want to try out my violin, ended up i takng the violin running the whole house........again......-_-ll )



yup.life in my popo house is always in this way and i dunno how long will this be.
i am just at the beginning when i am still learning open string and bowing technique swt.
love the feeling of violin btw.

what i like about it is: feel.
feel the violin and how you match your body movement with it.
now i know why violinist close their eyes when they play instruments.



hope i am not too old to catch up with music ^0^

No comments: