Saturday, November 1, 2008

Omgoody, my so not the updated cob webby everywhere blog -_-ll

sorry for the cob web on my bloggy. T_T
nowadays really kinda busy,or more or less lost the interest to blog as assignments piling up.
however,
will like to left a footprint here before i finish my 2 weeks of hibernating nerd mode as 3 of the major assignments are coming up.

i cant believe i am finishing semester 2.oh my...my degree programme going to end in 2 years time.
2008 is a year that change my life.
yes,indeed it is.
360 degree change.
and how i am forced to be mature.to be sensible.to control my emotion.to continue with my life when i feel all upside down inside my heart.
oh well,
life goes on right?


i am still alive here.
and i hardly believe i can even smile and have fun,
appreciating the time i had with my popo shopping, play curling hair with my biao jie, talk with fatty junny and zat him, manja with little zhang wei etc.


hereby a post.to show my appreciation to the world. =)

i love you popo.
for kicking my ass early in the morninn, korek me and paksa me fetch u to GIANT =p

i love you cha siew.
to curl my hair until i like.......erm.........lioness -_-ll

i not so the love you but kinda like you junny.
for giving me orange juice, promoting me the cornflakes and THANK YOU for not letting me eat , plus the japanese wine that you give me, and of cause,making me FAT like you. ^0^

i love you zhang wei sei ye.
my cutie little biao di who do silly face and refuse to huggy me =(

i love you beaniez.
well.you two know it.this has once more strengten our frienship.perhaps letting me believe in what is called "ordinary miracle".
Lao poS that i will stick with them till the end of my life.

i feel i am so the lucky when i got so many people always be there for me.
and this is why i can stay strong as who i am.
to be me while i living in a sibeh complicated world.


and making me realise i have more courage in me to face the world with you all. =)

.
.
.
.
.
and someone i would like to special thanks.
for all the advices and siao-ness to cheer me up.

i am very the ok the dokie already.
woohoohooo~~
3 more major assignments to do.
and a future is waiting for me to to fight for...



and lai yi.please stay strong.
cause all of us here are with you to face this hardship.
i dont belong to any religion.
but please.
if there's really God in this world,
i pray sincerely.
she will be ok.

No comments: