Sunday, November 2, 2008

Listen Up Yo Princess High School People

Ok.
i know i shouldnt be blogging.

but this is an exception cause somebody call me in the middle of the night and make me scream out of xing fen-ness.


khemkhem *clearing throat*

Dearly people who are from Princess High School,

SYAFEEKA is back in action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
calling me in the middle of the night and i just got her new number and stuff
people who want to contact her just sms me to get her number ok dokie.
big plan coming up in December.
HSL organiser will be back in action after i finish my assignments. =)
(i am gonna enjoy my assignments SO MUCH.^^)
omg. i suddenly miss all those memories when i was in high school.

and i couldnt believe i cakap non stop malay yesterday swt.
truly communication student.
and syafeeka, if you see this post.
leave comment to show me your existence ya~
and jangan jealous of my cantik-ness. HAHA


CYA Memories


Puan Nalla's wedding. The Spirit of Perak =p







erm..HSL perasan picture will be back.because syafeeka jealous tengok moyang yang sexy gorgeous with admirers yang banyak sekali sehingga keterhinggaan =p

Everlasting friendship.

signed, sealed by Princess High School students from 5 Tanjung 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG... you go and post the teluk intan picture.. my hair look like shit back then.. :O *dies*