Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Holidays~

Happy holidayss people~
Just gonna blog because i am so the phobia about blogging after finish the IPD blog,posting 10 post in a row for 2 days @_@

anyway,life goes on and here comes my 3 months holiday.
dont have any feel for holidy mood when you get busy in the next moment because life is a shit in 2008.
this and that.blabla.
i hate it.but i am lovin' it too.
because the damnest thing in this world makes you grow up.
and let you realise who will be the one who stand besides you till the end of time.


i guess this is the end of semester 2.
changes.
this is the word i think of for this semester.
everything happens so fast.until i cant keep track of it.
lost my way.confuse of who i am.what am i doing.what should i do.
however,after being busy and thinking for a few days.
no more thinking.and this is how things remain.

and next year will be a fresh start for me and how i should handle my own life and studies
=)


i miss all my friends larh.those that i long time dont contact.
from princess high school, minda ceria, family tree members and some close internet friends.

i guess when you gone through some biggy things, you are forced to think.
to accept.to live with it.to overcome it.
and the hardest thing in the world is.
be happy with it.

but now.
am really happy with what i have.
although i am nw dealingwith a pool of shit.
well,
as if i care.
i am living my own life now,
and eagerly looking forward for my future in the world of comm.

before ending this post,
i just added a song to everybody listen^^
"Just Wanna Be With You" by HSM3.

well,some people will start snerling and laughing at my kiddy-ness.
as if you acting like an adult and keep putting yourself in a pessimistic thinking,your damn selfish act will help you be happy in your life.
(oops,my chiily paddy-ness still here)
but for me, the song really give me the strength to move on in this sibeh complicated world.

dont give up to this harsh world when you face obstacles in life.
i am still keeping my hope and expectation towards this world.
not to change.
but to influence.

Here's a message to the new borns, waiting to breathe: if you believe then you can achieve. Just look at me, against all odds 'though life is hard, we carry on, livin' in the projects, broke with no lights on. To all the seeds that follow me- protect your essence, born with less, but you still precious. 

-Tupac Shakur, Smile-

No comments: