Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally!! all the pictures and hsl-ness.

Sighness.i know i am famous for my m.i.a.
ya,i am a self confessed nerd and sometimes i find it hard to express myself through words.
my god, i know some of the people who read this sure want to slap me,cause sometimes i talk too much until people want to shut my mouth T_T
okok.
so this is a part of what happen during my m.i.a session.


finish Princess Hour. SOB. they look so sweet together. if they were ony prince and princess in this world, which is so impossible *daydreaming again*

8tv Field Trip "One in a Million", first time in live show....syok!!!

Media Prima Trip, Sue May Ban Zhang and dou dengs secondary school field trip feel swt.
FOOD FOOD.omg FOOD. this is the BEST duck i ever taste. really,come Serdang people, and i will bring you makan =p
HSL aunty hair
POB class, as usual punya productive,as in take picture and being selekeh in class
erm,due to my clumsy-ness, i hit my leg on my car (i also duno why my leg wil suddenly hit d lo), then gt this thing for a whole week. T_T
cha siew B Day~ 
the world class photographer,taking picture by lying down together with the tripod -_-ll
IDM production,i like this pic la,show my leg so nice,heels so nice~~~ *bimbo-ing*

syok sendiri meditation and relaxation at home. home made scramble egg is d best hoho

pool side party~~ certainly UNFORGETABBLE.haha.caramel bailey.i remember you forever.



papa john!!!

look at the cheese omg. pizza hut, close shop la you,sooner or later.

my small boyfriend who love me so much nowadays *shy*

like this pic a lot!!!!  first time take photo with popo and zhang wei together *so touching omg i feel like crying*


May Babies B day celebration and gathering. sam pat-ness still the same =p
i think this pic is plain funny and stupiak,i dunno what gui ling gou is doing,lying flat and waiting for people to rape him punya feel swt.

WOOT. my newest investment in fashion. =p =p =p happy tersangat!

the last pic, love from hsl <3

i think thats for the hsl-ness for now.
till next time!

No comments: