Tuesday, May 26, 2009

There's no answer for future.

I always wanted a happy ending... Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.

Gilda Radner (1946 - 1989)


happy ending is a lie, and we learn through pain, and survive, be strong with the support of friends.
sometimes i am so scared that i will lost contact with my loves one,my dearly beaniez cm,
and life seems so wonderful, but at the same time our road are diverging and heading towards different direction,different dreams.
its impossible to walk back to the old times, neither we wnated to do that too.
but despite the hecticness, we still can find time to be together,although sometimes flare up case might happen.
everytime when the world give up on me, dissapoint me,
i have you to stand beside me and never do i feel lonely because of distance, the less contact.

i wont deny the fear i have, the nightmares, sleepless night when i think i cant lose you in my life,
when i need you to support me, be by my side, and be a part of me.

but after all,
i know those who are really true,
will stand till the very last minute and never go away.
i know i am the trouble maker, and yet i still see hope, or wake up in time before i fall into another trap of human evil nature.
just bear with me, i am helpless too.
am i really that good in communicating?
when sometimes what i really care about cant be expreseed, and dealing it with the wrong way.


maybe we dont have enough time to spend with each other,
but i believe, and i have faith in keeping this relationship till the end of my life.
a promise.
for me.
to my family and mostly,
beaniez cm.


love,
hsl

No comments: