Saturday, July 5, 2008

HSL name in ABC soup!

I am back at my popo house!!!!
Kinda miss here as it hs been a week i did not hear the usual screaming from the kids and lets not forget tiang zhang wei and his naughty acts.

Btw, today is my bro birthday!!so party-ing again~
It is more to aunty talking today and i enjoy it.
When everybody share something about life, and also some crap jokes with my biao mei doing some booty dance to distract us =p

Although i am a bit DL about something someone that i wannt say whattheheck but suan la inner peace..*hmmmmm****
some pictures to lighten up my very own day.



ABC soup with HSL name. popo soup soup is d best ^0^



Apple Crumble!!!really nice for the dessert of the day


Of cause wont left out my ke ai the zhang wei larh~~
When i come back home, he dunno why merajuk and dont want to hiu me and merampas my popo.
suan already.some pictures of this little monster a.k.a si terror


take picture of me larh,throw things at you -_-ll

ban dungu look cause dont want to take picture.


peeping see whether i tou pai him =p


he bang me cause i am caught red handed

tired + feel a lil KNS,ZD,DL,CB + it has been a longggGgg day.
sorry people that i am really not in mood to make this a cheerful post and what so ever cause i am super-duper-the-pissed-off-and-i-dunno-how-to-get-rid-of-it.

p/s: hope popo can cook nice nice food tomorrow to make it a better day tomorrow!!!
*wishing hard*

No comments: