Monday, July 7, 2008

Erm...singapore here i come?

actually dont have the intention to blog.
but since ah hua got her special way to paksa me online today,just crap a bit to release the tension within me.
OK, tomorow i am going to singapore but i dont have the usual ss-ness that i got.
partly because.........


  • some KNS CB DL case happen and i really hope i can kill myself before i attempt to kill the person myself of this person punya dumba ass-ness
  • i got my god damn PMS,first day summore T_T, means more short fius lol.
  • lcy gt quite a serious infection and ah ma HSL go nagging again
  • just look at my CCS result and it is just ok-ok.

sigh.such a happy and should be syok sendiri trip with my partner in crime lcy but ended up like this.

ish..ish..ishh....
must be HAPPY la wei.
you are going to a trip HSL and not a funeral!!!!!
*slapping sendiri* -_-ll


things that can brighten up this gloomy day:
-i still got my dearly new converse to brigten up my day.
--and also a day long shopping spree with my lai yi
---nice meal at Amuleto *yummy*
----my new SONY ear phone
-----mega sale and bought undies with different colours(up to 8.MUAHA)
------lets not forget popo dak dang cook me a nice meal before i go to singapore.

phew.feel better now.WOHO!


just a short post here cause i am supposedly upload songs to my I Poddy.

wont be here for about a week lerh.
i know sure got people miss me..
muahahahahahahahahaha.

and here is a picture of my FACE in case anyone miss me too much...wohohohoho


canot rotate it cause of the ^#$%^#$%# pc. >_<

oops.i can see the symthom of PMS.

No comments: